Starting tomorrow morning GD Meat Market has some great specials on fresh pork and Triple A Angus T-bones for the summer BBQ’s!
Meat Dept Specials
- pork combo chops $1.98/lb
- bone in pork loin roast $2.38/lb and we love bone-in roasts & chops for a more tender and flavorful result!
- if pork burgers are one of your favorites fresh ground pork is $2.98/lb
- fresh chicken legs $1.98/lb
- fresh chicken thighs $1.98/lb
- triple A, angus t-bone steaks, ‘nuf said’ on special for $13.98/lb
- every week we have great deals on 10/lb bags of lean ground beef, this week it is on feature for just $3.88/lb
- this week we’ve managed to find Cotton Candy Grapes while they last for $7.88/lb
- fresh red peppers $1.38/lb
- limes $.28 each
- lemons $.38 each
- hass avocados $.48 each
- local idared apples just $1.98 for a 3 pound bag
- and a great selection of mushrooms featuring 2/lb white mushrooms, king oyster and brown or white beech are in stock
- white peaches and white nectarines are a great choice to have on the counter or in the fridge for quick snacks and completely delicious!
- our produce purchaser managed to get some black garlic & purple garlic both from Spain, as well as a good variety of parsley, mint, fresh coriander, etc. so if cooking is your passion, GD Meat Market is carrying plenty of ways to add flavor to your meals!
- fresh haddock fillets $4.98/lb
- 2/lb sealed pei mussels $4.98 a pack
And if you haven’t heard we are now carrying Totally Raw Dog Food so you can grab some patties on the way home from work!